3 large sweet potatoes
2 red onions - peeled and chopped
4-5 large carrots sliced into 1/2 inch pieces (aprox 2-3 cups)
1 green pepper
1-2 tbsp sea salt
1/2 tbsp pepper
2 tbsp olive oil
1 cup chopped asparagus
1 small white potato
1. Chop potatoes, carrots, onions, peppers and any other additional vegetables into thick one inch pieces.
2. Coat the vegetables in the olive oil and then place into a large baking pan.
3. Sprinkle the seasonings on top the vegetables and stir into the mixture to make sure the seasonings are evenly distributed.
4. Place on the top rack of the oven on broil at 400 degres for 15 mins.
5. Take the vegetables out of the oven and turn them carefully so that the bottom vegetables are now on top.
6. Continue to bake for another 15 minutes until vegetables are golden brown.
7. Let cool and serve.
8 This recipe is great with a side of plain greek yogurt for dipping the vegetables into.
Enjoy, and let me know what you think!